Candidates Wanted for 2023 Chicago Municipal ElectionsBy Communications
August 9, 2022
The Libertarian Party of Chicago is currently seeking candidates for the upcoming Chicago municipal election to be held on February 28th, 2023. Petition circulation runs from August 30th through November 28th, 2022.
Offices needing candidates:
– Mayor (12,500 signatures minimum)
– City Clerk (12,500 signatures minimum)
– City Treasurer (12,500 signatures minimum)
– Alderperson (473 signatures minimum)
– Police District Council Member (Not less than 0.5% of the total number of registered voters in the District, or a minimum of 25 registered voters in the District, whichever is greater)
Email [email protected] if you would like to become a Libertarian candidate in Illinois.